Sunday, April 1, 2007

Day 14

I had to end my fast today. Gout flared up at a level that prevented me from functioning...walking, and I must give a seminar on Tuesday. So, I have shifted to a lower carb, reduced fat, quality protein diet and that should tame the gout well enough for me to walk in a couple of days.

Sad about ending the fast early, but happy to begin heavy exercise again. Spring is here.

I printed a picture of myself at a seminar in early March of 2007. It is not a flattering picture! I put it up on my wall. Below it is a picture that I found in another magazine that closely resembles me when I was in great shape. I have a great picture of what I don't want and what I do want.

Wonderful Spring day! Very exciting! Bye for now...Jack

Weight today: 330 lbs. 30 lbs. of bodyweight removed since Monday, March 19th, 2007

No comments: