Gout! Ouch! I have exactly one pair of very soft shoes that I can wear to my seminar tomorrow. My feet have moved up nearly 2 sizes in just a few days. I find this less than convenient, but it is what it is.
Other than gout, I feel great today! Very energized and vibrant. This is quite normal coming off a fast. I have healed much damage and cleared out lots of toxins. Now to keep the fat loss going.
I am already experiencing weight bounce back. Probably close to 10 lbs. of weight must come back on. This is normal and nothing to worry about. The habits that got me to the old place, those are things to worry about!
Weight today: 337 lbs. 23 lbs of weight lost since Monday March 19th, 2007
Monday, April 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment