Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Smaller Chunks

I currently weigh 338 lbs and I intend to weigh 195lbs in approximately 54 weeks. That is 143 lbs to remove in 54 weeks or approximately 2.75 lbs per week. I know my ability to lose weight will slow as I get closer to my ideal weight so I will need to lose more earlier on to compensate for this. Mentally, I want to think about 4 lbs of weight loss per week until I get much closer to my goal.

I am feeling perky today. Weight lifting went well. I am getting stronger very quickly. I have decided to focus on adding upper body muscle and stripping off lower body muscle. My legs are already much more muscular than I will need in my future. So I do lots of reps and sets when I am working my legs and fewer reps with more weight when I am working my upper body.

I am looking forward to visible results of this soon. The photo I posted of myself at 360 lbs was more than a little scary!

Bye for now...Jack

No comments: