Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Day 10

Starting to feel thinner today. I am going to start posting, as soon as I can figure out how, pictures of me once a month. That will be motivating and hopefully not too scary for myself and you my readers.

I have become hyper sensitive to smells. Very interesting. I have had a sinus infection on and off for a couple of years now, antibiotics of limited use, and it is finally healing now that I am losing weight and fasting. Temporary side effect is that I smell everything, at a level that I cannot ever remember. Dish soap, new carpet, new cars...I have been looking at these with my elder daughter, shampoo and even toothpaste have an overpowering smell now. This is a very temporary phenomenon I am sure, but a great sign of healing.

333 lbs. this morning. 27 lbs. of weight removed since I started on the way back Monday, March 19th, 2007...bye for now...Jack

No comments: