Gout is flaring up today in my feet. That is great! It reminds me of why I am absolutely going to do what it takes to remove this excess bodyweight and bodyfat and get back into awesome shape.
Wow, I really do hate gout. Called the rich man's disease, because it was typically a plague for royalty in the old days. Only the rich could afford enough protein to drive the gout and eat enough calories to be fat!
So, what causes gout?
Genetics...you must have the genes to allow this affliction.
Fat...you must be significantly overweight.
Protein...you must eat a diet high in protein.
Drinking...heavy drinkers can actually get gout while ignoring the being fat part...but I barely drink at all.
Well, that's it for today. Maybe more than you wanted to know about gout.
Weight today: 332 lbs. No loss of weight since yesterday. 28 lbs. of weight removed since Monday March 19th, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment