Monday, March 26, 2007

Day 8

I have fasted for 7 full days. Good for me! Feeling a little better now. I thought it would be good for me and my readers to review the positive results in just 7 days.

My gout, the condition that finally convinced me I needed a long fast, is in complete remission.
Gout related improvements:
My feet have reduced in size nearly a full shoe size.
My Achilles tendons are much more flexible and I can walk up and down stairs without pain.
My knees have stopped popping and hurting.

Other improvements:
My ongoing sinus infection, another major worry, is the best it has been in more than a year.
The swelling of my right leg, caused by overweight and old damage, is nearly gone.

There are the easily seen improvements. Inside my body many other beneficial changes are being created. More about those later.

Weight this morning...336 lbs. 24 lbs. of weight removed since Monday morning, March 19th, 2007. In other words, 24 lbs. of weight removed in 7 full days. A great start.

Bye for now...Jack

No comments: