I feel better this morning. Still lots of skin eruptions, but they are starting to heal or at least become smaller. I know that they will be gone soon.
So what is it like to fast for 6 days? There is a sense of pride that you can do this, it is a voluntary action. There is a sense of excitement that weight is coming off so quickly. There is a really powerful sense of caretaking and nurturing...I am doing something great for my body and my future. There are lots of feeling of discomfort and sickness, especially in these early days. My stomach is upset a lot of the time. I don't have my normal energy. My mouth tastes constantly bad, even right after brushing my teeth. I can easily get dizzy if I stand up very abruptly. I have lots of acne like skin outbreaks. My sense of smell is getting so acute that even teas or other flavored drinks are just too much for me.
So, the good and the bad. I expect this will be the last really long fast in my lifetime. I will certainly fast in the future, but for shorter periods of time. I will never again allow myself to get this out of shape or toxic.
Weight this morning...338 lbs. 22 lbs. of bodyweight removed since Monday, March 19th.
Bye for now...Jack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment